Welcome·´¯`·.¸¸. ...¤ ¸¸.·´¯`·.¸


Thank you to visit my blog.

"Everyday, I am keep searching for one thing I believe it is great....

....the seeds of Dream that God planted in my heart.

Believing is powerful. I believe dream does come true."

Miracles belong to those who believe it.


Love,

Alice






Thursday

Wholeness



A whole person moving through the world with all the powers nature intended us to have.

Our Presence is supreme. Presence and energy are intimately connected--together they give us a strong sense of identity. When we ARE present fully in our body, BE-ing, we constantly energize our sense of aliveness! By learning to BE fully connected and one with our body/self we become that rarest thing, WHOLE! A whole person moving through the world with all the powers nature intended us to have.

Go on then...radiate and fully BE YOU, as I AM.

-Meredith Murphy

No comments:

Post a Comment