Welcome·´¯`·.¸¸. ...¤ ¸¸.·´¯`·.¸


Thank you to visit my blog.

"Everyday, I am keep searching for one thing I believe it is great....

....the seeds of Dream that God planted in my heart.

Believing is powerful. I believe dream does come true."

Miracles belong to those who believe it.


Love,

Alice






Sunday

My Gratitude



When my doubt and fear conquer me,
I hear you talk to me.
When I depress, worry, and stressful,
you tab on my shoulder, with your warm hug.
I hear you said, "Never Give Up",
I hear you said, "You are more than you can be",
My tear dropped through my cheek,
Because of you.
My heart feel warmth, fulfill, and strong.
Because of you.
My dear soul, my dear inner light,
You are unity with the wisdom of God.
I surrender my body, and willing to be guided.
I finally reach you.
You raise me up.
You enlight me.
And, you Never Give Up on me.
When the silence power enter my heart,
I can hear every word you speak to me.
You want me to think the Truth.
You want me to think the way I want to think.
I am so strong when I follow the absolute faith.
Natural is friendly to me.
The desire is impelled within me.
I am shining, when I'm on your strength.
Thanks for all the joy and abundance.
Everything enriches me moment by moment.
It is never too late, too long to wait...
It always begin from the moment of Now.

No comments:

Post a Comment