Welcome·´¯`·.¸¸. ...¤ ¸¸.·´¯`·.¸


Thank you to visit my blog.

"Everyday, I am keep searching for one thing I believe it is great....

....the seeds of Dream that God planted in my heart.

Believing is powerful. I believe dream does come true."

Miracles belong to those who believe it.


Love,

Alice






Thursday

The Relaxation

After the Chinese New Year, it is time to gather the information to spread my whole year plan. It is pretty relax to have my own time to complete my writing task everyday after the resignation of my permanent job.

I used to work as a Marketing and Sales Representative in a multi national company. The day-in and day-out schedules have fully filled my yearly planner. Every appointment was well managed and fixed. But, it seems a good start after the end of the job. As I always believe that, "When God close a door, another door will be opened." I knew that an excited life is being offered to me.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment