Welcome·´¯`·.¸¸. ...¤ ¸¸.·´¯`·.¸


Thank you to visit my blog.

"Everyday, I am keep searching for one thing I believe it is great....

....the seeds of Dream that God planted in my heart.

Believing is powerful. I believe dream does come true."

Miracles belong to those who believe it.


Love,

Alice






Monday

"I'm Not Ready" or simply because "I have fear"?


Sometimes, I have heard my clients said that they are not yet ready to move on to the next jobs or new environment due to financial situation, children, parents, bla bla bla...But the most common conversation that I had with them is, majority of them have the issue of breaking through to some level of life.

In our daily life, there are a lot of choices, changes, decisions that waiting for us to make. But, we might not dare to move on to it due to the reason of "I'm not yet ready". The interesting part is, how you will know that you are not yet ready, or simply because you might lack of the courage to move on at this moment.

I would suggest that, if you make any decisions while you heard your inner voice say that "I'm not yet ready", please pause it and take a deep breath, ask again to yourself, "Is it simply because of my fear stopping me?", you will easily gain the clear answer. You will not always not yet ready, opportunity created by people who always ready, but they still act on with fear, why not you? Abraham Lincoln President successfully gain the independence of US, don't you think he act on it and conquered his fear. Only we move on, we can finally breakthrough our "Fear".

All the best!
Bless you!

No comments:

Post a Comment