Welcome·´¯`·.¸¸. ...¤ ¸¸.·´¯`·.¸


Thank you to visit my blog.

"Everyday, I am keep searching for one thing I believe it is great....

....the seeds of Dream that God planted in my heart.

Believing is powerful. I believe dream does come true."

Miracles belong to those who believe it.


Love,

Alice






Tuesday

Trust Myself


"You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face."
-Eleanor Roosevelt

When you dare to move out without fear, you will meet the right things as you pursuit. Do not haste, nothing is wrong, act with full faith you will see God face and wisdom. I encourage those who want to move out with their dream, you just need to take this little movement will breakthrough to next level. Believe that it is yours!
Bless you!

No comments:

Post a Comment