Welcome·´¯`·.¸¸. ...¤ ¸¸.·´¯`·.¸


Thank you to visit my blog.

"Everyday, I am keep searching for one thing I believe it is great....

....the seeds of Dream that God planted in my heart.

Believing is powerful. I believe dream does come true."

Miracles belong to those who believe it.


Love,

Alice






Tuesday

You Can Know Your Soul


I find that, everyone has a hero lies within their heart and soul. This spirit of strength follow us when the moment we born, it gives us the truth, courage, and instinct to lead us encounter every adversity. It tells us never give up when the very moment we want to put it down. My dear, you are belongs to victory when the moment you were given birth to this planet earth. Your strong desire and unwavering faith give you the strength to here.


And many people have asked me, “what can I do now? I really don’t know what I want”? Sincerely, I do not have your answer. But one thing for sure is, you have this affirmation in your heart if you dare to let it show off. Where is your dignity? Where is your faith? The greatest gift that God has given us is your love. The love that we can give is an unconditional thing. You cannot use it to exchange for something, but you can give it to warm your lonely soul.


No matter you fail or succeed, at least you live it in your faith. And the willingness to step on the stranger zone gets you more growth and courage. All of these are easy to achieve, if you willing to find out the answer when you sitting down to ask yourself all of these questions. There is so much of strength within everyone of us, waiting us to discover. It is all about when the moment you let yourself to say “I Can”, you discover that you really can.


There lies a magical spark if you willing to challenge yourself to make the move, you will realize thing just started go into smoothly as what you hope. You will see the sunshine expose brightly and warmly. The power of your dream will sooner leads you to see the glimpse of winning. Remember, your mind surely guide you how to achieve, and the rest will all belongs to your heart. Catch your dream and decide to make it become your inspiration and truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment