Welcome·´¯`·.¸¸. ...¤ ¸¸.·´¯`·.¸


Thank you to visit my blog.

"Everyday, I am keep searching for one thing I believe it is great....

....the seeds of Dream that God planted in my heart.

Believing is powerful. I believe dream does come true."

Miracles belong to those who believe it.


Love,

Alice






Monday

Me and Life


May be I am right, or I just look around for the answer.
For so long the imposition kill me, I don’t know how.
Sooner and later things happen and I grow,
It bleed at first, but when the wound dried up, I rebirth.
The cover of the truth can never live, since light will be the lead in all the way.
I need not affirmation when I am the one who affirm and stated
Light is my life and grow is my step
You may judge my body but you can never comment on my soul
I live, not because of anyone,
I simply live for LIFE itself.
You may be cool to me, but not for my heart.
In all the way I search for the meaning of man looking for,
I have no answer
When I stop and stare
The answer start to group like a lost puzzle found
It spend no time,
But man likes to use time to measure it.
I look up to sky, there is a board
Which is the one always with me but my eyes can never see it.
Twinkle of my soul light, which will always be the spark of my being.

~Alice Hoo
"I dare to make life by simply live for it!"

No comments:

Post a Comment