Welcome·´¯`·.¸¸. ...¤ ¸¸.·´¯`·.¸


Thank you to visit my blog.

"Everyday, I am keep searching for one thing I believe it is great....

....the seeds of Dream that God planted in my heart.

Believing is powerful. I believe dream does come true."

Miracles belong to those who believe it.


Love,

Alice






Friday

Extra Mile

I was writing this page when I am riding the bullet train of Japan (Shinkansen). I was so amazed the modern and trendy of the train is. This few days, I miss my family, friends, and my lovely clients and students in Malaysia. Thus, I spend my time in writing this page for sharing about the culture and practice of Japanese - extra mile.

In Japan, you can see the staff in restaurant, hotels, and merchandise shops always say welcome, thank you, and appreciation statement to people who pass by their shop. They make you feel special when you are in their shop. The manner of them is great. I can see them spend their time in reading when they sit in train, they walk fast just for spending time efficiently, they speak in well manner as if you are their special VIP guest even though you don't spend single yen in their shop.

What I mostly amaze is, they only speak japanese language in their country. However, their society is improved day by day, foreigners eager to deal with them, all the public transport is puntual, and the place of the community is clean and neat. How they can make it? Most of them can only speak their mother language, but the tourist trip to Japan only goes high but never drop down.

The truth is, they serve everyone from their heart. They make every little act in greatest way, and do everything in detail. They spend extra effort to simply want to make their clients feel "wow".

I tell myself, what a wonderful ways to live for life. If you do not have a great thing to do, then do every minor thing in great ways, and finally the great thing comes to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment