Welcome·´¯`·.¸¸. ...¤ ¸¸.·´¯`·.¸


Thank you to visit my blog.

"Everyday, I am keep searching for one thing I believe it is great....

....the seeds of Dream that God planted in my heart.

Believing is powerful. I believe dream does come true."

Miracles belong to those who believe it.


Love,

Alice






Thursday

"It is meant to be" Vs "Grab it"!!


I writing this chapter when I just put down my book, keep thinking what Robin Sharma have said, "it is meant to be" and "grabbing it".

In life, there are some gurus preaching that, everything has it own fate, you can't force to get what you hope for, let us follow the flow. In the other phrase, some inspiration masters once said, you must climb as high as you can, do not compromise with all the difficulties. And, I seems struggle and confuse in these two point of view.

From how I live my life and conclude my philosophy is, it is the balance. We cannot just sitting there and doing nothing but hope to get the best, even though you know the excellence of the law of attraction! And we are a human nature, to get the things become better and better will be our instinct. We cannot deny this nature being. This world was built by people who felt some dissatisfaction with the way were and knew they could do better. It is the balance you can measure, it show us how you are getting what you want while loving what you have.

If I continue live under my passionate consistency to fulfill the excellence, I know I am flying higher.

We are living in a place that we know it can be upgraded. The planet earth of us can be healthier, much loving and less hatred. I cannot said I can make a change to the world, however, I believe when I live under my preaching, I start making a difference. Is it means I will be happy all the time? No, I do have the time when I slip. But, if I continue live under my passionate consistency to fulfill the excellence, I know I am flying higher.

No comments:

Post a Comment