Welcome·´¯`·.¸¸. ...¤ ¸¸.·´¯`·.¸


Thank you to visit my blog.

"Everyday, I am keep searching for one thing I believe it is great....

....the seeds of Dream that God planted in my heart.

Believing is powerful. I believe dream does come true."

Miracles belong to those who believe it.


Love,

Alice






Monday

The Caution You Should See!

When He give me power, I should not deny,
When instinct grow within, I should not mute,
When inspiration alert me, I should not defense,

All I need is listen, and believe, and follow!

He has all the answer,

From the birth of planet, to sound of globe, into new innovation being brought to be seen!

But who listen, and who care?

The sound is hide within everyone, only those who believe and speak out His voice.

His divine message can be seen and known by you.

He make the warning into different form, but who take caution?

Only those who make effort to make people understand His signs.

Have no doubt, only faith and silence can lead you see His creation.

And all His kingdom is yours!


Chanelled message from sacred spirit by Alice Hoo,
12.32am
16/03/2010

No comments:

Post a Comment