Welcome·´¯`·.¸¸. ...¤ ¸¸.·´¯`·.¸


Thank you to visit my blog.

"Everyday, I am keep searching for one thing I believe it is great....

....the seeds of Dream that God planted in my heart.

Believing is powerful. I believe dream does come true."

Miracles belong to those who believe it.


Love,

Alice






Wednesday

Letting Go Self Ego!


One of my client asking me about how should I letting go my ego? She keep feeling embarrassed and frustrated on how she react towards the opinions of others. This reaction always beat her down and piss her off. So, this is want I write for you guys, letting go your self ego!


What Other Think of Me Is None of My Business!

Do what you do because your inner voice always connected to and grateful to your higher Self (Infinite Mind) to directs you. Stay on purpose, detach from outcome, and take responsibility for what does reside in you. Leave your reputation for others to debate; it has nothing to do with you. Remember, What Other Think of Me Is None of My Business!

No comments:

Post a Comment