Welcome·´¯`·.¸¸. ...¤ ¸¸.·´¯`·.¸


Thank you to visit my blog.

"Everyday, I am keep searching for one thing I believe it is great....

....the seeds of Dream that God planted in my heart.

Believing is powerful. I believe dream does come true."

Miracles belong to those who believe it.


Love,

Alice






Wednesday

Spiritual Versus Religion


Looking back from these few days, I have gone through the wonderful self improvement. Things are started working out. I always pray when the time I cannot forsee my future. I can't remember when I start the habit of pray when I was worry.

I am a human, and I have my emotion breakdown as well as you. I realized I seldom express my fear that I have. May be this is all I always practice. Seeing things in the beauty side, nothing should be worry and fear. When the time of fear comes, I always closed my eyes and make my prayer hand pose, say the prayer in my heart. "God, Father Jesus, Mother Guan Yin, and almighty Archangel Michael, please be with me now and strengthen my faith and courage." Sometimes, my prayer immediately relief my worry. In some rare occasion, it goes into silence. All I do, is keeping my faith. Faith is, you believe in something will happen even though you have not yet see it in reality.

I was asked by many clients before, "Are you a christian?" "No, I am not, I am a buddhist ever since I was brought up." My students and clients always wondering how can my prayer relate to Jesus Christ. Here is my answer, if my reply is suit you, keep it. If not, just go with your personal belief.

Jesus Christ is the one who preach the teaching of metaphysic and Universal Truth. This is what I learn and still continue my practice. From the past few centuries, there is a teaching called "religion science", taught about the Truth that lies within the thought. Every thought can be manifested in reality. Like attracts like. The thought is the caused, and the environment and conditions that manifested from the thought is merely effect. Based on this teaching, Jesus preached the wisdom of faith, and keep the thought of abundance and health. He lived under this Truth.

If you take a look on "new thought" or "religion science", you will find out spiritual is not something weird or like a cult that simply say some words and magic appear. I learned these teaching on 2008, and the things I desire started manifest on 2009 until 2010. I saw many examples of misunderstand this teaching, and blame that this law is simply a delusion.

If you really concern your fulfiillment and purpose of life, bear with me. There are many things you could learn from this Universe. Life is a gift, there are many people around you, don't you think it is a miracle why these group of people are here with you but not somewhere else with someone else. All of these condition lies within a law. The law of Life, the law of Universe, the law of Spirit.

Angels, spiritual entities are worked under this law. When you take a closer look on your existence, you will find out, you are a spirituall being, only temporary stay in this flesh body. Your thought always run faster than your action, since action is the effect, and the thought is the caused.

Take a look on it, spiritual and religion is not the equal entity, but, they come from the same source. You can named It as Infinite Intelligence, Supreme Spirit, God,...whatever name that suit you! This source continue flow into our life.

No comments:

Post a Comment