Welcome·´¯`·.¸¸. ...¤ ¸¸.·´¯`·.¸


Thank you to visit my blog.

"Everyday, I am keep searching for one thing I believe it is great....

....the seeds of Dream that God planted in my heart.

Believing is powerful. I believe dream does come true."

Miracles belong to those who believe it.


Love,

Alice






Monday

It is about "Keep Believing"


When you master believing, you have mastered your life.

There are many clients have a common question, "why you are so lucky to get all the things you want on the right time? Why worrying? There is a strong force in Universe taking care all living creatures to draw the things they desires once they ask and have faith. This strong force know when is the "best" time to draw your desire outcome to your life.

I have no evidence to prove how it is working, but I know It is there, at all time, from the past, present, and future!

Here is the Secret Daily Teachings that sound to what I want to say here,

"Ask, Believe, Receive - just three simple steps to create what you want. However, very often the second step, believe, can be the most difficult one. And yet it is the greatest step you will ever take. Believing contains no doubt. Believing does not waiver. Believing is absolute faith. Believing remains steadfast despite what is happening in the outside world.

When you master believing, you have mastered your life." ~ Rhonda Byrne

No comments:

Post a Comment