Welcome·´¯`·.¸¸. ...¤ ¸¸.·´¯`·.¸


Thank you to visit my blog.

"Everyday, I am keep searching for one thing I believe it is great....

....the seeds of Dream that God planted in my heart.

Believing is powerful. I believe dream does come true."

Miracles belong to those who believe it.


Love,

Alice






Thursday

The Invisible Hand


Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer.~ Romans
12:12



In this Universe, there is an invisible hand that taking care of all living creatures. I called this “Invisible Intervention” as God.

Remember there is someone teach me about “praying”. This friend of mine is one of my schoolmate. We used to stay in hostel and had a memorable school life. Once, I had experienced a panic attack during my final year exam. I neither have good sleep, nor can I concentrate on my exam preparation. This friend told me that, “when you encounter any difficulty, you can always pray to God.” I was not a faithful religious practitioner. Thus, I thought “praying” would never be a method to calm me.

I believe there is an invisible hand is taking charge of every single thing in the Universe. From the growth of an oak tree, to the number of the sparrows in the sky, and to the countries that formed in the world, it tells us something. This invisible energy, which taking its forms and expression through every single things in this world.

Everyone born into this world have the reason and mission to be here. No matter who you are, what language you speak, what religion you belong to. You show up as a human “being”. This “being” is telling those surround you who you are. What do you stand for? What belief you have?

If you allow this invisible self to guide you, you will amaze how perfect it will lead you, feed you, and protect you. There are nothing too difficult for this “being” to achieve. The real self will only show out, when you believe in “Him”.

Thus, praying is a form of communication from you to this “invisible guide”. Talk to Him, express to him, tell Him your sorrow, shows him your passion, give Him the trust. You will find out this “invisible being” will conspire the whole Universe to give all things you want. Simply by thinking what you desire, believe that you received, and the reality finally forms itself to deliver the outcome you dream for.

Simply ask and pray, He will answer you when you believe in Him and listen!

No comments:

Post a Comment