Welcome·´¯`·.¸¸. ...¤ ¸¸.·´¯`·.¸


Thank you to visit my blog.

"Everyday, I am keep searching for one thing I believe it is great....

....the seeds of Dream that God planted in my heart.

Believing is powerful. I believe dream does come true."

Miracles belong to those who believe it.


Love,

Alice






Monday

Create Your Happiness With Angels


Children are more expert in happiness than adults. The adults who can carry the spirit of a child into middle age and old age in a genius. for he will preserve the truly happy spirit with which God and hold angels endowed the young. The teaching from Jesus Christ is remarkable, for He tells us that the way to live in this world is to have a childlike heart and mind. in other words, never get old or dull in spirit. If you are those like to make things super-sophisticated.

I asked a child before, aged nine, has the answer to happiness. one day I asked her, "Are you happy, my dear?"

"Sure I'm happy," she replied innocently.
"Are you always happy?" I asked.
"Sure," she answered, "I'm always happy".
"What makes you happy?" I asked her.
"Why, I don't know," she said, "I'm just happy."
"There must be something that makes you happy." I urged.

"Well", she said, "I'll tell you what it is. My playmates in my boarding school make me happy. They like to laugh. I like them. I like to go to school. ( I didn't tell her anything, but she never got that from me.) I like my teachers and my Sunday school teacher, and I like go to church with my parents. I like to sing in church, the voices of choirs make me happy! I love my parents and my sister June, they like to bake my favourite cupcake."

To become a happy person have a clean soul, eyes that see romance in the commonplace, a child's heart, and of course, the spiritual simplicity.
This is the formula of a nine years old girl. And children most oof the time show us the angelic character that from God.

A group of boys and girls were asked to list the things that made them happiest. Their answers are rather touching.

Here is the boys' list answer: "A parrot learn to talk like human, looking into deep and clear water, fish swimming, a builder's crane lifting something heavy, look into my dog's eyes.

Here is the girls's list: Sun light reflects from river, rainbow after raining, bird singing, a moon in the cloud, smoke rising from a chimney.

There is something beautiful essence of the Universe that is expressed by kids. To become a happy person have a clean soul, eyes that see romance in the commonplace, a child's heart, and of course, the spiritual simplicity.

No comments:

Post a Comment