Welcome·´¯`·.¸¸. ...¤ ¸¸.·´¯`·.¸


Thank you to visit my blog.

"Everyday, I am keep searching for one thing I believe it is great....

....the seeds of Dream that God planted in my heart.

Believing is powerful. I believe dream does come true."

Miracles belong to those who believe it.


Love,

Alice






Tuesday

Ascension Moment


The ending of a long years relationship, the unexpected death of spouse, or a close friend suddenly left us for pursuing her own journey. We all have the solitude moment in life that need courage to cross over.

I was doing some readings for clients and realized many of them are in their "transition" period, such as changing job but do not know which ways should go due to age problem, or a close friend that she used to share her happiest or despair moment suddenly just left her...When I listened to their stories, I know I am not alone.

I asked angels, is it this moment of time we need to face it by ourselves? The loneliness attacked us in every awake moment. Two days ago, I ran out from a friends' gathering. I was not in that "mood" to talk and laugh, and I just didn't want to pretend to laugh when I know I "wasn't" there. I was seeking the quiet moment to indulge myself. I did not know what was going on. Yet, when I stayed alone in cafe with my book, I felt the safety and a feeling of ascension.

Ascension is part of the process we experience in our spiritual journey. It works like the process when you sync your iPhone with your computer to keep the software upgraded. And this same thing go for our soul as well. There is a moment you realized you need to do things by your own, regardless you are in a crowded working place or big family. Deep inside your heart, you do not know how to express the loneliness and frustration you go through. However, when you keep moving into whatever direction you can, you spend time alone, listen the sentimental music, have books to read, go for a slow walk. You were gently being guided to the new ventures of life.

Yes, a total new chapter of life you are moving in. Life is just like our school passing grades, you need to pass from your standard one to standard two. If you are the genius or fast learner, you may jump into standard three. So this same theory is similar in your spiritual journey.

When the moment of chaos and frustration come into in life, they are the reasons push us into another higher level, that's how you ascending into a whole new venture.

I believe we can create and invent our future, if we all do our "own" part. When I tired, I will give space for myself to rest, just like a "rehab" to my soul. Music and books are always my best soul food during the ascension.

Allowing yourself to explore the possibility, look inside your heart to find your divinity. Not just blindly following a guru, channeler or spiritual leader, but through your inner voice. Accept what you experience individually as true. Never let anyone tell you how to make your decision. You can take others' opinion as your reference, but not for dictate your life. Look, listen, recognize, and accept what resonates as true within your heart.

Everyone of us has the ability of "knowing" thing. Through your self-love, you are able to reunion with divinity.


No comments:

Post a Comment