Welcome·´¯`·.¸¸. ...¤ ¸¸.·´¯`·.¸


Thank you to visit my blog.

"Everyday, I am keep searching for one thing I believe it is great....

....the seeds of Dream that God planted in my heart.

Believing is powerful. I believe dream does come true."

Miracles belong to those who believe it.


Love,

Alice






Thursday

Letter To God


I cannot thank you enough, and I find my best ways to cope. You turn my judgement to love, bless my resentment to forgiveness!

God,

I talk to you again, when I light on a candle. I need someone to be with me. I thought I am ok, but I found something is missing.

I think, You lead those who come into my life, to teach me face Life with deep faith, continuous gratitude, a sense of awe, and Your Divine smile.

Yes! God, I am lonely. In most of time, I am searching the happiness and purpose that I come here. Show me, if there is something more than that. I think, learn to quiet my mind and let my soul to guide me is something I need mostly now.

God, I pray for my friends, may they all stay safe, healthy, peace, and loved. Give them courage when they need, show them the ways when they almost get lost, calm them when they cry. Guide Your holy messenger standby them.

You know, You lead me to talk to those who need you. Because of that, You show me the beauty of friendship, You show me "Giving life is powerful", that give me the courage and strength to be a mother, You teach me the ways to live, by pursuit the simple happiness. You show a rainbow sign, when I was wandered by my decisions. You delight me, when I face with darkness.

Every moment You give, You teach, always make me become a better person. You wipe off my tear, when I hurt myself. You taught me the power of love, when there is always solutions for every problems. You show me the possibility when I shut my door and blind myself.

Now, I become a person to stand strong, to stay courageous, to learn lesson with faith. I cross over!

God, I cannot thank you enough, and I find my best ways to cope. You turn my judgement to love, bless my resentment to forgiveness, I am able to open my arm to receive every blessing You give.

Thank you, my heavenly Father. Amen!

*Video credited Myraadrian Channe, Song: Secret Garden, Always There.

2 comments:

  1. Dearest Alice,

    That was so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Janie,

    Thanks for your compliment. I talk to Him everytime I need.

    May joy be with you! :)

    Love,
    Alice

    ReplyDelete