Welcome·´¯`·.¸¸. ...¤ ¸¸.·´¯`·.¸


Thank you to visit my blog.

"Everyday, I am keep searching for one thing I believe it is great....

....the seeds of Dream that God planted in my heart.

Believing is powerful. I believe dream does come true."

Miracles belong to those who believe it.


Love,

Alice






Saturday

Right or Wrong? Does it really matter?

Too often, we tend to choose what others' think about good for us. They could be our parents, spouse, boss... Then, you have to honestly ask yourself, "Is this decision I really like?" Or, you just choose those decisions others give to you by avoiding the risks of failure?

Tender resignation or stay in your current job? Well, no one can give you the answer, you are the one who walk this journey!

Love and not love? Well, you are the one in this relationship. No one can tell you what is Love only you experience it.

I am right or wrong? Is it really matter? Or be truthful to your own self? Which one hit you mostly?

God had never made ​​any decision for us, but all is lies within my heart!

This thought flashed in when I listen to the music of Brian Crain, somehow, the answer hit me mostly is, "Be the very person of who I am. Be real, be clumsy, be foolish yet freely, be the "alice's way" is really matter!!

Thanks God, you answer my prayer in this solitude moment! Awesome. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment