Welcome·´¯`·.¸¸. ...¤ ¸¸.·´¯`·.¸


Thank you to visit my blog.

"Everyday, I am keep searching for one thing I believe it is great....

....the seeds of Dream that God planted in my heart.

Believing is powerful. I believe dream does come true."

Miracles belong to those who believe it.


Love,

Alice






Friday

I Persist Without Exception!

  

 I expect miracles in my life because faith produces them every single day. 

For me, faith will always be a sounder guide than reason because reason can only go so far. Yet, faith has no limits. I expect miracles in my life because faith produces them every single day. I will believe in the future that I do not see. That is faith. And the reward of this faith is to see the future that I believed.


I remember how I go through this journey when I had nothing. The capital to run a small office, time to go for spiritual practicing, and at that time. I think I was lucky enough, I did not think about all of these, but only contain a strong and purposeful faith that I have.


It is not that easy when everyone in your surrounding disagree on your bold step. I did not know where is my courage came from, but I did it. And, I was able to cross over it until today. And I know the one you are reading here, you can make it THROUGH just like me. 


Have you thought about how long must a child try to walk before he actually does so? Do you think you have more strength than a child? More wisdom? More dreams? How long must I work to succeed before I actually do so? A child would never ask the question, for the answer does not matter. By persisting without exception, my outcome, my success is assured at my hand.


In the bible once said, in Jeremiah, Creator declares,"For I know the plans I have for you, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Too much time I spent doubting my beliefs and believing my doubts. No more! I have faith in my future and my dreams. I no longer look left or right try to seek the permissions from others but only myself. I look forward. I can only persist. Since, I am a person of great faith. And I know, you can do it, just like I!


God bless you, my dear! :)
Everyday I love you!



No comments:

Post a Comment