Welcome·´¯`·.¸¸. ...¤ ¸¸.·´¯`·.¸


Thank you to visit my blog.

"Everyday, I am keep searching for one thing I believe it is great....

....the seeds of Dream that God planted in my heart.

Believing is powerful. I believe dream does come true."

Miracles belong to those who believe it.


Love,

Alice






Friday

The Power and Light in Your Heart

Today when I go for my hair do, my hair stylist was busy attending his clients while I was waiting in the lounge. I was looking around, this is his second hair saloon since two years ago.

During my turn, we usually have our casual chit-chat. And I get to know his changes in life and some new planning for the next year.

He is one of the guy has strong faith. He has gone through the moment when he was betrayed by business partner, business running down, insufficient capital to move on, and disagreement from others.

However, the new and refreshed him is totally different. He carries a bright smile on his face, we talk about buying new houses, and he is planning to get marry with his partner. In my heart, I pray for him. He is blessed and grateful. I feel so comfortable when we talk to each other, the feeling that I experienced now is different compares to the moment of his downturn.

I asked him, "do you still read "The Secret"?"
"Ya, very much, Now I read her new book, The Power."
"Great." I said.
"Now I remind myself to be positive, I do a vision board. Do you know, things that I paste on my vision board started happen in my life, it is truly amazing."
"Good to you!" I smiled and said.

He is the one willing to follow the truth that he perceives in his heart. This is what I always encourage people to do so.

You got to believe the deep voice that comes from your heart. Sometimes when things are not working out, calm yourself and be poised. Only a balanced and calm heart can perceive the divine truth.

Everyday, spend time to go for a slow walk, swimming, reading an inspiring book, or talk to God and Angels. You will somehow find the "Inner Light" shines in your heart. This light can warm you when you cool, protect you when you fear, leading you when you lost.

There are always a Power and Light watch over you, it is just like the light house, leading the lost boat back to the harbor. This Light is there for you, ever since the moment you was born.

Have faith, be calm, and poised. Things are getting better and better. Remember, God always hear your prayer and He is walking this journey with you. Don't be afraid, all is well! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment