Welcome·´¯`·.¸¸. ...¤ ¸¸.·´¯`·.¸


Thank you to visit my blog.

"Everyday, I am keep searching for one thing I believe it is great....

....the seeds of Dream that God planted in my heart.

Believing is powerful. I believe dream does come true."

Miracles belong to those who believe it.


Love,

Alice






Thursday

The Law of Love


Everytime when I sit in the cafe and having my lunch. I like to observe the pedestrians that walk pass the side walk through the glass window. And, I realize different people carry with their different expressions. They can be a large group of colleague walk together and go for lunch, or a sweet couple holding their hands and walk pass, or he could be an old man look up to the sly and seems like thinking something else...

I hold on the book "The Power" on my hand, and I read about what the author Rhonda Byrne has share in her book.

"The law of attraction is the law of love, and it is the all-powerful law that keeps everything in harmony, from countless galaxies to atoms. It is operating in everything and through everything in the Universe. And it is the law that is operating in your life."

Hmm...those words are true enough in our life. In this Universe, that is a law that governs love. So, if you are keen to have the positive force of love in order to change your life, then please understand this law. There is the most powerful law that exist here and everywhere, the law of attraction.

This attraction itself is the force of love. Why I say so? Look, under the working of law, attraction is the power that draws people from this city to that city, and then they fall in love, and form their family. You may see couple, husband from California and the wife from Boston. And then, you may see this law draws people who share their common interest into the same place. The singer who meet the pianist, the hip hop lover meet up with large group of dancer in dancing school, so and so forth.

Attraction is the force that draw you to your favourite things and places, and it's the force that draws you to your friends and the people you love. And attraction is love. When you feel an attraction to your favourite food, you are feeling love for that food. So, if we without attraction, we would not feel anything. You would not know what you love and what you don't love, because you would not be attracted to anything at all. Your life will not lead you to certain people, clubs, school, hobbies, or cities.

Everything is consisted within the force of love, and through your feeling, you can feel it.

Resist it or Welcome it?

You may have your preference and other may have their own as well. Mostly, people tend to think that

"I must get this then I can only be happy."
"I must have this status then I can only feel complete."
"I must have a new home then I can only have the satisfaction."
....
and of course you can add on the list if you want.

The point is, the law of attraction is always working under the thought and feeling that you send out. When you complain about you don't have this thing, is this complain bring you better or worse? Complain is a kind of resistance, and it means you do not like what the Universe has brought to you.

If it brings you joy, then you can keep complaining...as I know no one who likes to blame yet can feel the joy and happiness.

If it doesn't bring you any good feeling (joy, happiness, love, peace, harmony), then silently tell yourself,

"I recognize I am surrounded by this feeling that does not bring me good, I accept it with love and light from my heart, and now I choose to let it go. Thank you."

Take few deep breath and open your arm to welcome what had left your body and know that good is coming.

After this, affirm yourself with a power that rise within the center of your body.

"Everything is fine and all is well. I choose to walk into love and peace, by my intention of love, I know the Universe is bringing me all the good into my life. I give thanks to it."

When you say this, continue feeling as if you "already" have the things that you want. And follow your gut and swift your attention to something else that bring you good feeling.

Whenever I need to write my blog, I will bring my journals and notebook to my favourite cafe just in the down-stair of my office. I know I can write my blog in my office, however, I feel the good feeling with the aroma of the coffee, even though I am not a regular coffee drinker. That space and environment brings me joy and the ideas of writing just flow freely from then.

Sometimes, when things seems difficult, I pause on to do everything and just go for a slow walk, either drive my car with my dog or go to a park. It brings me clearer insight and eliminate my ego self to "react" rather than "response" from my higher self.

Of course, the path of joy is a journey. It neverr about a destination. It is a self mastery journey that keep you examine yourself with the intention of love, as always.

May God and angels bless and protect you.

Have a beautiful Friday!




No comments:

Post a Comment