Welcome·´¯`·.¸¸. ...¤ ¸¸.·´¯`·.¸


Thank you to visit my blog.

"Everyday, I am keep searching for one thing I believe it is great....

....the seeds of Dream that God planted in my heart.

Believing is powerful. I believe dream does come true."

Miracles belong to those who believe it.


Love,

Alice






Thursday

Superhero Is Not Meant To Fight The Battle Alone



There's a flower,

In the smallest garden,

Reaching for the light,

There's candle,
In the darkest corner,
Conquering the night,

There is amazing strength,
In a willing hand,
There are victories,
That you've never planned,

There's a hero,
In everybody's heart,

There's a fire,
Inside of everybody,
Burning clear and bright,
There's a power,
In the faintest heartbeat,
That cannot be denied,

Go on a trust yourself,
You can ride the wind,
Your gonna take your dreams
Where they've never been,

There's a hero
In everybody's heart,

Go on and trust yourself,
You can ride the wind,
Your gonna take your dreams
Where they've never been,

There's a hero
In everybody's heart,

There's a hero
In everybody's heart!


"Have you ever watch any super hero movie? You should learn to ask for support when you need. You don't need to deal with it alone." Someone give me a wise advice.

Every morning when my alarm is beeping, I put it off and go back to bed, sitting there and do nothing, starring in the air for 30 minutes. I asked God, "what is the purpose of my living today? You stupid, shouldn't I plan it last night before I sleep? Why I ask God right now. Come on, wake up!"

Days come and pass, in these three years. I keep searching the "right way" to live. From the working life I used to life, it was a daily routine, day after day, years after years. I earned what I earned, I spent what I spent. And I did not even know I can change my destiny, only if I allow myself to try.

"It is not only to live, girl, it is about to live it rightly! There are people out there simply exist, but they are not living. No one tells them, until one day they are willing to look at their lives. But do you know, you always have that choice. This is because, you have a hero live in your heart, I see that, all of us here see that. Be proud to yourself." I still remember my trainer give me this, and that night, I yelled out loud in front of all my fellows.

"I am a strong, passionate, and caring woman." I said it out to my fellows.

"No, add in "Proud", and say it again!" My trainer asked me to repeat the statement I declare to myself.

" I am a Strong, Proud, Passionate, and Caring woman." I cried and claimed it proudly in front of all fellows.

"Yes, you are." He held my hands, and put them on my heart.

"Feel it, Alice, there's a hero in your heart. You know that, be proud to yourself, believe in yourself. You no longer need to look down on yourself anymore, because, there's a hero lives here, just right here."

That training done in three years back, yet those words from my wise trainer marked in my heart. Whenever I feel ashamed about my mistakes, I do cry. I am a mortal being, just like you. People thinks, I have gifted angelic vision to perceive the future. Not really, I am still going through the same difficulties just like you, I am still struggles when things getting tough. But due to all these, I can also experience the maximum joy when miracles happen.

When people asked, "Why don't you use your gift to see your future?"

I laughed and said, "No one wants to watch a football match if they knew whose team is the winner, would you?"

The hero lives in my heart, always inspiring me to keep helping others, bringing the sense of purpose into your life. For me,writing blog to give hope, peace, love and harmony into your heart is something that can delight my day.

And, although I was defeated. That was my past. I knew, there is a hero lives in everybody's heart.

2 comments:

  1. Are You There God? It's Me... I always say it over and over again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes,ur truly a hero!

    ReplyDelete