Welcome·´¯`·.¸¸. ...¤ ¸¸.·´¯`·.¸


Thank you to visit my blog.

"Everyday, I am keep searching for one thing I believe it is great....

....the seeds of Dream that God planted in my heart.

Believing is powerful. I believe dream does come true."

Miracles belong to those who believe it.


Love,

Alice






Wednesday

Courage


Stepping into the unfamiliar zone, with the fullest of doubt and fear. Keep on encourage yourself to keep on going, despite what situation will going to happen. By facing this, courageous always keep flashing into my mind. Keep praying that, hopes situation getting familiar to myself.


Looking into the dictionary, the meaning of word is obvious and unbeatable. It shows strength when you move onto the harsh environment, it gives warm when you feel the coolness of stranger, and it cultivates you when you are stroke badly by competition.


No one can grab your dignity when you going along with the deepest of courageous. You, the only enormous enemy used to always block you.

No comments:

Post a Comment