Welcome·´¯`·.¸¸. ...¤ ¸¸.·´¯`·.¸


Thank you to visit my blog.

"Everyday, I am keep searching for one thing I believe it is great....

....the seeds of Dream that God planted in my heart.

Believing is powerful. I believe dream does come true."

Miracles belong to those who believe it.


Love,

Alice






Wednesday

A Message From The Universe


The message from The Universe,

My Precious Rewards to Your Strong Faith


“My dear, whatsoever situation make you feel lost, please look at the mirror. I’m talking to you through you as a humanity form. I knew beyond what was going to happen when that stuff was hit you so badly. And yet, I saw you smile to me when you sit over there.


I’m so proud that, you made up your mind so firmly and steadily to the things that you want. I’m count on you to get the next learning by my greatest reward to your strong faith. Faith will not manifest base on simply thinking of it, but it comes from working on it. You will get excited, because of everything you want just getting much closer to you.”

No comments:

Post a Comment