Welcome·´¯`·.¸¸. ...¤ ¸¸.·´¯`·.¸


Thank you to visit my blog.

"Everyday, I am keep searching for one thing I believe it is great....

....the seeds of Dream that God planted in my heart.

Believing is powerful. I believe dream does come true."

Miracles belong to those who believe it.


Love,

Alice






Wednesday

Your Thought Make Your Things Done


When there is a time I set up new writing goal for myself, I had a habit to visit others writers’ sites or blogs for gather some clues before I started my writing. Unfortunately, I found myself browsing not effectively and sometimes get further faraway than I could not imagine. But once I have made up my mind to stop looking any evidence and answer to feed my curiosity, I’m satisfied that I could start writing with endless ideas and words which flash through my mind and write it down onto pages to pages.


People should follow their faith and obey the soul’s guidance. Every human being has the “right” guideline or hint given by their own soul. No matter where you are or who you are. You might have the experience that when you are looking for something cool or fresh stuff from website, and according to the law of attraction, the things that you are most probably searching will appear into your eye sight from the computer screen. There is no exception that what you think will create what things you want. You are who you are when you think as you do. You are where you are when you think as you do. Your thought bringing what you think. If you think to the things you want by the full faith, you will get it. And yet, you think the things that you do not want, eg bills, debts, relationship conflicts, those will appear in your life as same as the previous thought.


There is no limitation of your talents and faculties if you started to believe what you have and implement it into every action you take. And there is no bottom line that what you are not capable to do and create, even going to move a mountain. Remember, once you have made up your mind, what you want will deliver to you when you obey your soul and faith by taking every action as you can, you will receive what you want. And this is for sure for everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment