Welcome·´¯`·.¸¸. ...¤ ¸¸.·´¯`·.¸


Thank you to visit my blog.

"Everyday, I am keep searching for one thing I believe it is great....

....the seeds of Dream that God planted in my heart.

Believing is powerful. I believe dream does come true."

Miracles belong to those who believe it.


Love,

Alice






Monday

The Helps From Heaven

Sitting in office the whole day preparing the details and summary of my works, a voice flew into my mind, “take up the book and have a read!” The book that most closer to me is “How to prosper in hard time” that I just bought on yesterday. I have no idea what can I gain at that time by reading the book, so simply flip the first page to start reading. After I finished read eighteen pages, my next appointment call came in, after I out down my phone, I pack my belongings and went down meet up with my client in the side walk café.

After I just sat down with my client, she raised up her issues about the crisis in her current relationship, I shocked with what I have just read from the book of Joseph Murphy “How to prosper in hard time”. The content that I have just read contains all answer that my client asked about. And, I smile on her after she stopped talking, she curious on how I seems knowing her issue earlier. But in the deep down of my heart, I knew the inner voice requested me to flip the book that I have just bought come from my divine guide. “My dear divine angels, I thank so much that you gave me the answer and inspiration ideas to guide my clients.” I spoke it just after the session I have with my client.

What I have heard from later after I whisper this sentence in my heart, They answered me with the affirmation words, “It is all about love, Love is the source of all miraculous creation and inspiration.”

No comments:

Post a Comment