Welcome·´¯`·.¸¸. ...¤ ¸¸.·´¯`·.¸


Thank you to visit my blog.

"Everyday, I am keep searching for one thing I believe it is great....

....the seeds of Dream that God planted in my heart.

Believing is powerful. I believe dream does come true."

Miracles belong to those who believe it.


Love,

Alice






Tuesday

You Are Living Your Life, Not Surviving Life.

Many people have a common interest on "I have to make myself have sufficient money, only then I'm able to do something I like to do." In the view of God, He never want us to do something that we don't like to do but simply because you need to work for paying your bill.

Every person deserve their right to doing and performing their talents. This is how the Universe work with. In the past few decades, every poet, song, music, painting were created by those who insisted on doing something what they really like to do. You will be properous and abundance to spend in your life if you never worry you have not enough and spare your money.

There are many people live in fear everyday, they lack of food and water to live on, even the necessity of life is not able to get it. But how about your life, you may answer that "I have my kids to live on." So, what can you do something different by doing the job that you like to do and started to live your life in your preference way, not living your life by only surviving. This is not life, this is as same as animal, is all about surviving.

Step on your dream and stick with your belief and conviction, all the heroes before taking their gut by living life in their way, they built the kindoms and empires, then why not you? Do you know, when you are born to this world, you carry your talents and love to give and create. God never wants anything from you, what He want from you is all about what you want for yourself, is all about peace, happiness, joy, love, and abundance. Remember, you are always deserve the freedom by doing what you like to created, respect your belief, you will meet the peak.

1 comment:

  1. sis, i wrote the same topic b4 but the content is different with u. u may check tis out when u free http://www.amberhoo.com/?p=445

    ReplyDelete