Welcome·´¯`·.¸¸. ...¤ ¸¸.·´¯`·.¸


Thank you to visit my blog.

"Everyday, I am keep searching for one thing I believe it is great....

....the seeds of Dream that God planted in my heart.

Believing is powerful. I believe dream does come true."

Miracles belong to those who believe it.


Love,

Alice






Wednesday

Angel Is Here!

Every person has their own angels follow them in their life, regardless you can recognize or not. Angel is the spiritual being that exist among human life and higer plane.

"Do I have a guardian angel? Who is he?" This is the common questions that my clients always curious and wondering about. What I would say is, whether or not you can realised, you are connecting with your angels, when you ask about this question. And the answer is, they are here with you.

In our daily life, we may have feel depress about our heavy job routine, children education fees, or financial crisis, but during the moment we try to figure out the better ways to solve our current problems. We can always have some friends giving advices and guidance, some favourite song playing, or some books just fall into your hand by one of your friends. Even you may have the answer from your friends chatting. These are some of the signs sending from above, Heaven.

I remember I have a crisis running through in one of my friendship, this incident make me live in fear and loss the trust among my close friends. During that time, I can't figure out how can I do to make myself to be a better person rather than live in fear and guilt. Finally, a song coming out from someone mobile phone ringtone when I sat in Starbucks, That's The Way It Is, Celine Dion.

"Don't give up on your faith, love comes to those who believe it, that's the way it is..." This message is like a bell ringing outloud in my mind. Suddenly, an overwheming of love fill in my whole body, and tears fill my eyes...The moment is hard to describe, a strong sense of peace running through my whole being, and I heard a mature lady voice coming from my inner mind, "Is ok, everything is working out in divine order, including this conflict, count on us, we are all stand by yourside." This wonderful message sooth and healed me immediately. And I know this is not my imagination can working out, because I know it can't work so coincidence....and also, nothing is so coincidence.

Don't give up any dreams you have long desire, dream is a great motivator that lead us live our life in passionate ways. Embrace the faith that you have, give your worries to angels. Talk to them every moment when you have doubt. There is no limit to them, the sky is the only limit.

When loneliness start to call, call upon angels, even a word of "help" is useful for them to lead you. Angels do not have a right to interfere our life, unless we put our request upon them. When you seek, you can always find your help from them...Trust them! They are here with you right now, when you read until here. Be blessed!

1 comment:

  1. Good article I love to read this.

    Writers often face problems like entering same matter again and again because it may not necessary be handy. However you can convert your scanned pages (jpeg/tiff/pdf) on www.onlinedocumentconversion.com and convert online. No need to re-enter or repeat text matter again.

    I feel even if you have to pay a little bit it’s worth it, because paid sites are defiantly better then unpaid sites.

    Caution!
    Avoid free sites or sites with no after sales support a NO NO.

    ReplyDelete