Welcome·´¯`·.¸¸. ...¤ ¸¸.·´¯`·.¸


Thank you to visit my blog.

"Everyday, I am keep searching for one thing I believe it is great....

....the seeds of Dream that God planted in my heart.

Believing is powerful. I believe dream does come true."

Miracles belong to those who believe it.


Love,

Alice






Tuesday

IF


How many time, I will allow myself to say a word "if". If I have one more chance, I think I will do better, may be I will. But, I am not sure. If I fail, how can I handle the risk?


Only if I allow myself to go 100% effort, I will only say, "yes, I knew this time I give the best I can, because I have no excuses.


If you think you are beaten, you are.

If you think you dare not, you don't.

If you'd like to win, but think you can't,

It is almost a crinch you won't.

Life's battles don't always go to the stronger or faster man;

But soon or late the man who wins

Is the one who think HE CAN.


I hope you dance, by keeping your climbing faith.

Never let yourself to give up because of your resistance, life does not mean failure, but it worth for a try. Every trial is a success.

1 comment:

  1. Don't you realize that most modern people like to say the word "if", they're refuse to admit that they were wrong. Even for me, sometime I will also regret and keep asking myself if I do have a chance, I will do better... Like this article very much, thanks for sharing (Raymond)

    ReplyDelete