Welcome·´¯`·.¸¸. ...¤ ¸¸.·´¯`·.¸


Thank you to visit my blog.

"Everyday, I am keep searching for one thing I believe it is great....

....the seeds of Dream that God planted in my heart.

Believing is powerful. I believe dream does come true."

Miracles belong to those who believe it.


Love,

Alice






Friday

The Inner Knowing of Ancient Wisdom


I just went by a very unique yesterday, which I have encounters with so many ancient wisdoms just within one day. And I am thinking should I share this insight in my web page? Or I just simply write it down in my journal. Honestly speaking, I know this is not something that I should keep inside my journal by putting somewhere in the drawer and lock it. I want to share with those that I care, since, my angel whisper to me for about three times to share about this.

I know this might be an indication showing a sign to remind me about something, yet I was just too focus on the spiritual reading and totally negelct what I have just seen.

Yesterday, I was just as usual to go for my client house in order to do a site visit spiritual reading (In Malaysia, a lot of people will hire Feng Shui consultant to do site visit consultation in order to see any improvement can be done in their properties.) But, for the purpose of me to visit this house, is not really about Feng Shui consultation, it is more towards the energy reading to the environment, which means seeing whether the divine deities that they pray have grounded properly or not. So, I walk around the whole space and followed my spirit guide to lead me. Suprisingly, I have seen the word of "AWAKE" for three times in my client's house in different corner, either is in a book title, or in the newspaper headline which put in her house.

I know this might be an indication showing a sign to remind me about something, yet I was just focus on the spiritual reading and totally negelct what I have just seen. After finish the reading, my friend fetching me back to my office and I was thinking to prepare my next appointment. When we was on the way back, this friend of me, Amanda has past me a DVD about the odyssey of 2012. As what I have thinking this few days about some sysmbols related to mayan prophecy. What a coincidence is, I think it might be able to give me hints. Again, when the time I start watching the video when later I had spare time in office, the word of "AWAKE" appear on the every introduction of the documentary video.

So, I look on this word with extra caution and awareness. What is it mean to me? I was so eagerly to look for the intrpretation. Once I get this point, I saw another word which appear in the poem that I hang on my notice board, the word of "WARRIOR". Of course, my intuition was telling me about a statement, "Awake warrior!". In that moment, a strong feeling of dejavu just flush through my mind, I can felt so strongly what all of this was showing something. I believe this definitely have some divine messages pass to my clients or students. (As I have this kind of inner knowing prior to some events happen) I was a bit panic, since my intuition was telling me something is over there. I was still hunger to know more about this knowing. What is this indication mean to me?

By simply flipping a book that just put beside my personal computer, the page have a head title written, "You know what to do, never delay or judging your knowing and intuition. This is a sign that angels was sending you a message to declare". So, I heard a clear message from angels was, "awaking the warrior of spirit, you need to channel with sacred spirits to give more deatil guidance to humankind through divine. This angelic messages can help human race go through critical transition.

In my next journal, I will share with you about this ancient wisdom of native American and the tribe of Mayan. And how of this wisdom relevant and affect humankind and life. This universal truth even includes all the evolutions of the human life in 25,000 years ago. Let the prophecies show the ancient mysteries.



No comments:

Post a Comment