Welcome·´¯`·.¸¸. ...¤ ¸¸.·´¯`·.¸


Thank you to visit my blog.

"Everyday, I am keep searching for one thing I believe it is great....

....the seeds of Dream that God planted in my heart.

Believing is powerful. I believe dream does come true."

Miracles belong to those who believe it.


Love,

Alice






Monday

Seeking My Clarity

As a spiritual messenger, I always need clarity and the sense of inner knowing to do the channelling service for my client with angels. I am writing this page during I'm in the lounge of the yoga centre. The zen music here flush through my mind, I am just enjoying the deepth and perfection of this feeling call "the still of thought" pass through me. What I cannot deny is, the hunger of our relaxation is seems vital and play a critical role in our life.

And last night, before I fall asleep, I prayed to God and angels. In the deeper self of me was seeking a sense of clarity that I needed to finish the manuscript of my new book. This writing goal was set during last year 31th of December when I was in Kyoto, Japan. I need some affirmation, I need some "little faith" (may be the clarity is faith of my ability) to urge me move forward. I am not that type of person can simply lay down and enjoy the life without certain task for me to achieve. Of course, I agree material things can stimulate our sensation and the urge to grow. Yet, material is far more behind than the purposes of our life and what we can achieve.



I have a dream, and this is how I always share with my angels ( I always whisper to them through my inner voice). And I remember last night when I still squeezing ideas to write, a little voice from above come into my mind. "My dear, seeking the clarity is not based on what you think, it is whether or not you have determined what you want to have, you cannot get this from others, since it grows from within but not from without, I am Angel Raphael."

I have a dream, my dream is about keeping my desire to share about the miracles and messages from fairies and angels.

At that moment, I felt inspired, and I immediately took out my laptop and start writing my journal. I have a dream, my dream is about keeping my desire to share about the miracles and messages from fairies and angels. By reading every book I have, I decided to take the persistence to share this knowledge and insight with my readers, and you are the person that I always wanted to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment