Welcome·´¯`·.¸¸. ...¤ ¸¸.·´¯`·.¸


Thank you to visit my blog.

"Everyday, I am keep searching for one thing I believe it is great....

....the seeds of Dream that God planted in my heart.

Believing is powerful. I believe dream does come true."

Miracles belong to those who believe it.


Love,

Alice






Tuesday

Call upon me! (Message from God)


There is not enough, you worry. How will you be cared for? There is enough. There is more than enough. There is plenty. This earth is abundantly blessed. I am aware of your needs and I provide for them. It is my pleasure to fulfill your needs. My supplies underlies all things. Whether it is food you have need of, or money, turn to me. Turn to me always. I am always here. I am the storehouse of your good.


The Universe does not run without me. I am the Infinite Spirit. I am present at all times, in all ways. Invite me to enter your business affairs. Invite me to prosper you. It is my pleasure. I am an expansive energy. Allow me to expand through you, invite me to become more large. I am the great giver. Allow me to gift you. It is my nature to give and yours to received. Do not resist anyone, anything, any event that appear in your life. I work in all ways, to all life. Appreciate your debts move you into other ways that make you have better job. Appreciate your competitors show you others ways to operate business. Appreciate the bus does not wait you and it cause you to have time to see the beauty scenery of street.


I am the Infinite Spirit. I am present at all time.


Accept this law. I am waiting to serve you. I hold all you require. For every though of need, there is a gift of supply. Bring me your empty cup that I can fill. Bring me your plate I can heap it high. God has no empty coffers. I am filled to overflowing with your good. You need only come to me. You need only ask that you can receive. Believe that I am your source. Affirm that and be prospered.

No comments:

Post a Comment