Welcome·´¯`·.¸¸. ...¤ ¸¸.·´¯`·.¸


Thank you to visit my blog.

"Everyday, I am keep searching for one thing I believe it is great....

....the seeds of Dream that God planted in my heart.

Believing is powerful. I believe dream does come true."

Miracles belong to those who believe it.


Love,

Alice






Friday

Child of Divine


The infinite riches of the Father is mine to enjoy. The vital good health, the peace, and all the good things which proceed from the Father I now claim. The art of accepting them is my right and privilege and I exercise it intelligently and in full faith.
~Earnest Holmes

It is my father's pleasure to give me the kingdom. By opening our hearts to receive from the universe, we achieve our proper position in relation to spiritual law. Spirits intends to flow to us and through us. We are intended to allow this flow. Focusing on the tiny increments of good which come to us daily, we count our blessings. Counting every blessing as a small step in the direction of my dreams, I gradually perceive my life as a safe and protected path leading in the direction of my dreams.

Every time we recognize a blessing, we increase our capacity to receive a blessing. As we expand our conscious in gratitude, we become larger vessels for good. I consciously and creatively choose to count and encounter my good. I consciously and creatively choose to expand.

No comments:

Post a Comment