Welcome·´¯`·.¸¸. ...¤ ¸¸.·´¯`·.¸


Thank you to visit my blog.

"Everyday, I am keep searching for one thing I believe it is great....

....the seeds of Dream that God planted in my heart.

Believing is powerful. I believe dream does come true."

Miracles belong to those who believe it.


Love,

Alice






Tuesday

Angelic Miracle


When I was just a kid, I like to listen the fairy tale story. It was amazing and they are able to turn things into magical ways. Those stories allowed me to think in fantasy ways. After time pass by, I worked in the corporate, I had to beared my responsibilities to cope with my daily life and performance. I used to live in the ways that people always think "right". So, I said the "right" word in order to socialize with those I think they was able to fulfill my achievement, even though I did not like that part of myself. At that time, all I thought is about surviving and achievement.

Those time was not seem enjoy, I knew I was unhappy with myself. I started seeking the truth. And, surprisingly, a major career breakdown leaded me into the spiritual world. And I learn prayer and started allowed myself to explore the angelic connection. Once I started to allow "them" coming into my life, my whole world change!

Cut my story short, all I know now, is counting the blessing and grateful things that I have. Yesterday I was late to pack my stuff and going to my yoga class, it was 5.30pm when I left my office. Since my 3pm appointment for angel reading was delayed. and my yoga class was 6pm. I was panic since I know I would be late to reach my class. I prayed to Angel Michael. "Michael, you know I like this class right? Help me to get there on time, please! I was drive from my office, KL Pavillion to The Garden, Mid Valley (without traffic congestion, it spend 20 min to reach there). When I came out from car park, it was raining. It turned my panic getting worse, since the traffic congestion would gone crazy during raining.

I take my breathing to relax myself, telling myself to shift my attention towards the songs that I played. And I casted my fear of getting late to heaven. When I reached the yoga centre, it was 6.10pm. I knew I was unable to attend the class, so I chosen the 6.30pm class (it is the class for begginer, the class I would like to attend is advance learner class). So, when I prepared to change, I pass by the studio of 6pm class, there was no one inside the room. I saw the instructor sitting outside and chatting with someone, and I heard she said the class was delayed to 6.30pm due to lot of students come late.

Wow...I was so excited and telling her I would glad to join in the class. So, I was able to attend the class that I want. My prayer really work. Angel Michael deliever my prayer in a very miraculous way.

Every miracle teaches me how to see life in the beautiful way. Everyday, I give thanks and embrace every moment!

No comments:

Post a Comment