Welcome·´¯`·.¸¸. ...¤ ¸¸.·´¯`·.¸


Thank you to visit my blog.

"Everyday, I am keep searching for one thing I believe it is great....

....the seeds of Dream that God planted in my heart.

Believing is powerful. I believe dream does come true."

Miracles belong to those who believe it.


Love,

Alice






Thursday

It's Time To Soar!


If not now, I do not know when will be the best time for me to learn and go as far as I can. I remember the movie "The Pursuit of Happyness", Chris told his son, "you can never let someone to tell you that you cannot do something, you got to be strong to protect your dream."

It is so true that dream let children create hope, inspiration , and vision for future. Dream and hope stimulate us to keep walking on the unknown path with passion. That is truly meaningful to life when you have found the passion and interest for you to grow and learn.

I used to procrastinate to do things that I wished to do. Without my passion, I believe I am not able to cope with the spiritual job that I am doing right now. Life is too short for us to complain, argue, and compete. It dedicate a wonderful place for us to express our true self, talents and abilities. It is like the Universe creates all living creatures to enhance the beauty of the world.

Now, it will be the best moment for you to start the journey that make you passionate. Now, it is the moment that creates the fire of inner belly to burn you keep moving on. That spark of life create heroes all the time. Will you?

No comments:

Post a Comment