Welcome·´¯`·.¸¸. ...¤ ¸¸.·´¯`·.¸


Thank you to visit my blog.

"Everyday, I am keep searching for one thing I believe it is great....

....the seeds of Dream that God planted in my heart.

Believing is powerful. I believe dream does come true."

Miracles belong to those who believe it.


Love,

Alice






Wednesday

Patience is The Companion of Wisdom

I bless Spirit's timing in my life. I surrender my sense of drama and urgency. I recognize that the slower seasons of life are necessary to find my showier and more rapid periods of expansion. I surrender my need for life to be filled with large and dramatic moments. I accept small gains, small vistories, turning away from the idea that there is "quick fix" which will make me feel heroic and invulnerable, I accept the fact that I am a worker among workers, a friend among friends. In choosing not to force the pace of life, I embrace wisdom over velocity.

No comments:

Post a Comment