Welcome·´¯`·.¸¸. ...¤ ¸¸.·´¯`·.¸


Thank you to visit my blog.

"Everyday, I am keep searching for one thing I believe it is great....

....the seeds of Dream that God planted in my heart.

Believing is powerful. I believe dream does come true."

Miracles belong to those who believe it.


Love,

Alice






Thursday

Acknowledge Your Emotion


During these two weeks, I am lost. I cannot deny my depress is just on and on hanging in my mood and feeling. I have tried few times to release and calm down, maybe I was just too concern how I would look like if people see me getting stress. Since I am the one encourage people to take life easy.

I agree sometimes my job routine and the thought of “how to make things happen” are always become my major concern. I am the one who always want to know “how and when”. Due to this reason, I cannot have a good rest even after my work. My husband is the one whose thinking totally in the opposite side. He is relax, poised, whatever things come just take it. I just wonder, this kind of attitude is I always advise my client to do, especially those with the busy schedule.

I had the time I have no idea what was I doing. Meeting client, preparing client report, sending email, and prepare next workshop syllabus…etc. I hope all these things can be done in the quickest way. Yet, I am the one who are not encourage “skip” things or quick fix. This is because I am a metaphysic practitioner and spiritual messenger, there is nothing so call “quick fix” in spiritual. The experiences have to be learn must go through, feeling deeply in the lessons, and finally release from the experience. I remember there was a case about a client was requested to divorced by her husband, and she had spent 10 years with her ex-husband including giving birth to their children. The ending is, her husband requested her to leave and wanting the children custody. This incidents happen nearly a year ago, she tried the best way to continue walk on her life. This recent months, she find she cannot have a deep feeling like peace, happy, and joy. Even she cannot feel the love and cares that people gives her. She thinks those kind of concern was fake. She was too fear to thrust anyone else since in her process of releasing, she is the one to not allow her own inner self to believe. And this kind of struggling will turn or heart into the “Off” mode, the purpose of this intention is to protect the own self being hurt again!

Therefore, there are ways for her to walk out, I advised her learn to acknowledge the anger and grieve that she still have in her heart. Let this acknowledgement lead her fully experience the pain, when she start to allow her inner self to experience this downturn. The soul journey transform and start grow. The evolution of soul and the transformation of self is through the lessons that we have experience in human life. Bear in mind, we are the spiritual being going through the temporary human life. Our soul reincarnate into different lifetime, and we learn from the difference human experience. This is why, some people are able to talk in public fearlessly, and until this lifetime, this hidden talent will being brought down. And this group of people are able to stand in front to speak well or raise up the attention of others while they are speaking, this ability are able to show up instinct. Of course, by their effort and learning in this life time, this speaking talent can be grown into more precise ways.

Thus, I learn to cope with my emotion much better right now, by start to learn and acknowledge the depress and upset within my heart. I am able to track my experiences, acknowledge it, experience it fully, and release it after learning. This spiritual growth affect my mental maturity, since I can see there is a vast difference from the time I worked in bank come to now. We used to work until 8pm to 9pm for few days in a weeks because of meeting out monthly target. Honestly, I did not enjoy the job thoroughly, I treated it as a task I must completed. I like the busy moment, but not the manipulative schedule. Thus, I start allow myself to have space to rest and have a look on what is possible for me.

If my schedule is too packed for everyday, I don’t think I will be able to breathe my life, and don’t even say about learning!!

No comments:

Post a Comment