Welcome·´¯`·.¸¸. ...¤ ¸¸.·´¯`·.¸


Thank you to visit my blog.

"Everyday, I am keep searching for one thing I believe it is great....

....the seeds of Dream that God planted in my heart.

Believing is powerful. I believe dream does come true."

Miracles belong to those who believe it.


Love,

Alice






Thursday

Angels Said...


Today, I made a prayer to angels, I felt helpless when a client walked out from my office. I felt so heavy and heart bleeding. It caused a pain to me. Due to I do not have any experience for the drug addiction case, I know all can I do for this client is only help him to find a rehabiliation centre. Other than this, I realized my spiritual healing do not cover with drug addiction case.


I sat on my couch, staring on the ceiling. I ask angels, "why I just cannot help him? Why? Don't I gifted to heal? But why I feel so helpless and useless towards my ability." My sadness took charge my heart. I closed my eyes, hoping it could make me feel better. And I sooner fell asleep.


I heard a voice very lightly said that" I love you, you help most of us, and we lead you to see life into another ways. It is time that we lead you to abandon those thinking which no longer serve you, take off your hand, and count on us. We love you!" I immediately awake by this warming and loving message. I have tears in my eyes even though I was closing my eyes.


I saw millions of flying angels appeared within my mind eye, they were colourful, formless, and they are so "love". I cannot use a word to describe that, it is just too amazing, and suddenly, all this colour turn into like a puzzle board and finally it became a picture, and that is me. I can recognised that picture was taken during my kindergarten time. I was staring on my eyes of the picture . At that point of time, I understood everything. Angels want me to know I was never change, and my inner self is eternal and love. I am just be myself. My vision still hoping the world can be prettir, people can be nicer, and hearing the lovely message from divine.


I give thanks to angels, I know "they" are pulling me up whenever I was encounter darkness time. I love you, my angels.

No comments:

Post a Comment