Welcome·´¯`·.¸¸. ...¤ ¸¸.·´¯`·.¸


Thank you to visit my blog.

"Everyday, I am keep searching for one thing I believe it is great....

....the seeds of Dream that God planted in my heart.

Believing is powerful. I believe dream does come true."

Miracles belong to those who believe it.


Love,

Alice






Thursday

Death Journey With Angels


This morning, I have the feeling to write about my purpose of life. Due to I received my mum's calling about my aunt just passed away this morning. And I can hear the crying from other side of phone. I feel peace without crying.

After I hang up the phone. A light tunnel appeared in front of my office table, the tunnel is clear and light. It looks like a clear crystal ways that opening for spirit to enter it. At that point of time, I saw my aunt, she was smiling to me, without crying. I saw her peace, but she still resisted to going into the tunnel. There were few human form angels with white and grey colour surrounded her without talking.

My aunt seems like want me taking out a piece of paper, and she started act like writing. So I asked her, "Do you want me to write anything for you?". Honestly, I could not hear anything from her even though she seems like talking me. So, I asked my guide, Mother Guan Yin to assist me to make this channelling become clear.

My aunt requested me to inform her family members about something that she left for them. Immediately, I felt so touch with all I heard. And I realised when the day of the our life end, we are not alone, the angels and spirit protectors are with us to finish the last message that we hope to pass on to the earth plane family members.

After she finished all the message and I wrote it down, she went into the tunnel, without looking back. I whispered in my heart and wish her to have a save journey back to Home. She said good bye by using the Hakka language (a type of informal chinese language) and keep walking into the deeper of the light tunnel.

I closed my eyes and start praying and chanting for her, I saw a very huge and beautiful buddha statue appeared in my mind eye, it is a buddha sat on a huge lotus flower without talking. And I saw my uncle-in-law seems watching my aunt back to Home. I know, they already reunion.

I appreciate my gifted vision letting me seeing this wonderful vision, and what my angels teach me, "Love is the answer for all, when the moment we depart into another life, we are much loved, much protected, and never alone. All of the human hatred and anger will be helped to melted away by God's love at that point of time. And love is the strongest force in this universe."

No comments:

Post a Comment