Welcome·´¯`·.¸¸. ...¤ ¸¸.·´¯`·.¸


Thank you to visit my blog.

"Everyday, I am keep searching for one thing I believe it is great....

....the seeds of Dream that God planted in my heart.

Believing is powerful. I believe dream does come true."

Miracles belong to those who believe it.


Love,

Alice






Saturday

You will solve it!


George Dantzig, was a math student, with a habit of coming late forclasses. During a class, where George was late, his professor Jerzy Neyman wrote two example of famously unsolved statistics problems on theboard. At the end of the class, George assumed that the two problems were homework assignments.

According to George, the problems "seemed a little harder than usual."

But even though he struggled, he finally figured out how to solve it and handed in the completed solutions. Professor Neyman was suprised to receive George's "homework" as he did not assign homework. He reviewed it and could not believe that his "student" had solved two famous unsolved problems. George later admitted,
"If I had known that the problem were not homework but were in fact
two famous unsolved problems in statistics, I probably would not have thought positively, would have become discouraged and would never have solve them."

No comments:

Post a Comment