Welcome·´¯`·.¸¸. ...¤ ¸¸.·´¯`·.¸


Thank you to visit my blog.

"Everyday, I am keep searching for one thing I believe it is great....

....the seeds of Dream that God planted in my heart.

Believing is powerful. I believe dream does come true."

Miracles belong to those who believe it.


Love,

Alice






Thursday

Christmas Wishes


Christmas is just around the corner. My husband asked me to buy a present for myself before the present exchange during the Christmas eve. I was wondering, what kind of gift I want to buy? Shoes? Purse? ...I have nothing to buy, I told myself silently.

I prayed to angels silently, "Dear angels, I think you know what should I buy to myself? Please guide me accordingly." I was giving prayer to God.

Yesterday when I walked pass the side walk cafe nearby my office, there were a booth sells the christmas decor items. I was attracted by few angel statues. A voice came to me, "Don't you always wish that you can have a Christmas tree?" "You told us you want to celebrate the silent night under the Christmas tree." The angelic voice brought a sence of comfort to my heart. I was amazed by this guidance that I almost forgot. When I looked down to my feet, there were few Christmas tree was shown there.

I followed my heart, and I bought one which is a purple color Christmas tree. When the moment I wanted to pay, I still urged myself do not waste this unnecessary money, especially for this small tiny Christmas tree. However, after I made payment and carry the tree back to my office, my heart was full with joy, peace, and love. The feeling is more than anything can measure. I keep prayed to my guardian angel, "Thank you to remind my childhood dream, a Christmas tree." I whispered in my heart when I waiting the lift in lobby.

I decor the tree and put a LOVE on top of that tree. And I put it just beside my sitting place. Whenever I feel stress by my schedule, I take a look on it. It is small and tiny, yet colourful. It never fail to make me happy. I feel that this Christmas tree is bringing peace and joy to me all the time. Of course, I convince myself that the value of it is more than I paid.
Thank you, my beloved Christmas Tree. A dream gift I almost forgot!

No comments:

Post a Comment