Welcome·´¯`·.¸¸. ...¤ ¸¸.·´¯`·.¸


Thank you to visit my blog.

"Everyday, I am keep searching for one thing I believe it is great....

....the seeds of Dream that God planted in my heart.

Believing is powerful. I believe dream does come true."

Miracles belong to those who believe it.


Love,

Alice






Wednesday

London...Here I come!

London! London! London! A place that I long wish to go.

Finally, I made up my mind with lots of courage, to travel myself!

16th March 2011, I'm so excited to welcome this day to depart from Malaysia to London.

I have a travel guide book and a travel wishlist that I hide in my drawer. Many times I flip this book to bring me hope and comfort. I tell myself, "Alice, I believe one day I will travel around to all of these places to teach and heal, doing something good for the people and living beings there.

Those who are in London, if you would like to do angel reading, lightworker discussion and gathering, you are most welcome to email me for making appointment! This is my pleasure to help! :)







No comments:

Post a Comment