Welcome·´¯`·.¸¸. ...¤ ¸¸.·´¯`·.¸


Thank you to visit my blog.

"Everyday, I am keep searching for one thing I believe it is great....

....the seeds of Dream that God planted in my heart.

Believing is powerful. I believe dream does come true."

Miracles belong to those who believe it.


Love,

Alice






Monday

A Brand New 2011!!


After welcome 2011 new year celebration, I look at my new year wishlist, hmm...I got quite some new work to try in this coming few months.

I am so grateful for 2010 gave me so much of learning lessons. This is especially related to my family, career, and relationship.

From the work load changes, to family's issues settlement, up to my marriage reconciliation. It was definitely not the easy one for me to learn.

On 30th December 2010, I have a celebration with my best friend cum colleague. We share the best things have happened in our life within 2010 year. Surprisingly, we were counting our blessings rather than complaining the lessons we went through. The thing she amazed me was she become the top sales person in her firm.

"I always visualize myself getting the top sales award in 2010. And I made it." May says it in pride.

She was facing so many breakdowns, and she was grateful and believe that these are the lessons to strengthen her. Even though there were higher qualification and experienced staffs worked together with her, she use her faith to achieve this dream. "I just so blessed that I could make it!"

She is a grateful and profound woman that I know. She leads me see the beauty of everything. How bless I am to meet her in my life.

After our celebration, we said goodbye to this challenging year, and bless our new year ahead.

In my new year wish list, one of it is going to achieve soon. My London trip in March.

I pray to angel, guide me to make this trip purposeful. And I got a message from angels, there is a group of young age people I am going to meet. So, pass the divine encouragement to this group of artistic people. There are loved!

I wish this mission and calling will be done in joyful and lovely ways.

2011 year, here I come! With my passion, love, and joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment