Welcome·´¯`·.¸¸. ...¤ ¸¸.·´¯`·.¸


Thank you to visit my blog.

"Everyday, I am keep searching for one thing I believe it is great....

....the seeds of Dream that God planted in my heart.

Believing is powerful. I believe dream does come true."

Miracles belong to those who believe it.


Love,

Alice






Thursday

Light On, Rest in Peace!


My letter to Daniel,

Daniel,

Today I light on a candle for you. Someone told me before, if you miss the loved one who pass away, they are nearby you. They are sending love to you, the love makes you remember them.

I miss you so much, Daniel. I hope angels are be with you, and you have a good life there, please send my regards to all dogs who pass away. Tell them I love them, and I miss all of you! Bobby, Morning, and Daniel...

God, please bless my beloved Daniel, a 7 year old Dalmation. Tell him I love him! I will take good care for his children.

Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment