Welcome·´¯`·.¸¸. ...¤ ¸¸.·´¯`·.¸


Thank you to visit my blog.

"Everyday, I am keep searching for one thing I believe it is great....

....the seeds of Dream that God planted in my heart.

Believing is powerful. I believe dream does come true."

Miracles belong to those who believe it.


Love,

Alice






Monday

Let Things Be...


Learning to let things be, is somehow what I am still learning.

It is not easy to stop myself to interfere on someone's journey, when I see them lost in halfway.

Angels told me this,

"You can shine on their journey, you can lead them see a new perspective, and you can bring them to a new path,

but...my beloved,

always remember, you could not walk this journey FOR them. This is the lesson meant for this particular person to learn and conquer,

let him try,
let him fall down,
and see him walk again yet stronger...

and finally, the moment...

when you see him FLY....you will know why We say so...

Let him be...
Let things be...

You found the simplicity in life! You see Love smile in the journey with this person, and this things, when you give space for others to grow!"

I thank for angels told me this message in the morning when I woke up. They show me the way to see things in a broader view.

Thank you!

I Love you, Angels.

*Thanks for the feather you put in my car mirror, I receive Your sign. :)

1 comment:

  1. Dear Alice,

    I was trying to catch a nap and the same purple aura appear behind my closed eyes. At times there would be glimpses of green. Suddenly I had an impulse that said 'Read Alice Hoo's blog'.
    When I read it, it's ironic as it's the same message that you have relayed to me when we last met. So I am trying to figure out the msg behind it or perhaps I am just too blur :)
    What do you make of it ? There seem to be a particular urgency to it or maybe I am imagining things.
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete