Welcome·´¯`·.¸¸. ...¤ ¸¸.·´¯`·.¸


Thank you to visit my blog.

"Everyday, I am keep searching for one thing I believe it is great....

....the seeds of Dream that God planted in my heart.

Believing is powerful. I believe dream does come true."

Miracles belong to those who believe it.


Love,

Alice






Friday

Checking...checking!!


Hmm...welcome back, Alice. You are back on your work desk, open your blog. It is covered by a thin layer of dust.

I spend few weeks to "rehab" from I get lost on my work. Private reading, e-reading, workshops...and etc. I tried to brainstorm the future of my work. I was so stuck in my desk and I need inspiration. If I was physically tired, I know I can heal from my yoga. But I know I was not. It seems like my soul was torn apart, like the fallen leaf spread on the floor.

I need fresh air breath in my lung, I need cool air breeze my days. So, I booked the flight, flew from my home to thousands miles away, a place that I have never been before, Norway. I believe one of my past live I had been there before. Since young, I already had so much of visions and de javu shown about this place.

Now, I am recharged!












No comments:

Post a Comment