Welcome·´¯`·.¸¸. ...¤ ¸¸.·´¯`·.¸


Thank you to visit my blog.

"Everyday, I am keep searching for one thing I believe it is great....

....the seeds of Dream that God planted in my heart.

Believing is powerful. I believe dream does come true."

Miracles belong to those who believe it.


Love,

Alice






Tuesday

Her dream come true

I was thinking about a friend who flew to New Zealand last night. This has been a dream for Kah May in this 3 years. She has gone through many difficulties and lessons before she take the gut and make this change.

Me and Kah May used to work in the same company as the mortgage banker. She always cheers up and bring laughter to those around her. Of course, she went through the hardest time in the fast pace bannking environment.

After I resigned from banking job, we lost the contact of each other. When I was discovering the journey as an angel messenger. She came in my life and share her stories and difficulties. I believe God make our friendship stronger from then on, as I have someone I can share with.

Last year, I received a vision seeing her leave the country and go for oversea job. During the time I told her about my vision, she was amazed how this vision would be, since she never received any job offer from oversea. I encouraged her to stay tuned with this vision, it may be turn out as something that she long desires.

On this year January, she got the inspiration to go for New Zealand working holiday. Her working visa was approved after 2 days she applied. She was so excited and grab me for a celebration.

I recalled those memory Kah May have given to me. I found that how fascinating to see her dream come true. We have a farewell for her before she fly off. She kept told me, "It's time for me to go home, I am not nervous, I feel peace to go there alone. The feeling of mine is peace." Her expression shown she makes the right move.

Her story inspires me to believe, we all has something we want to fulfill. Even though we do not know what is that, and how it will be. If we have the grateful heart to treat our present moment with sincerity, one day we will be there. Our dream come true.

May happy coincidence, health, and safety be with Kah May. May her be blessed always. :) I love you, my dear friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment