Welcome·´¯`·.¸¸. ...¤ ¸¸.·´¯`·.¸


Thank you to visit my blog.

"Everyday, I am keep searching for one thing I believe it is great....

....the seeds of Dream that God planted in my heart.

Believing is powerful. I believe dream does come true."

Miracles belong to those who believe it.


Love,

Alice






Wednesday

My Berry-Blue


After I came back from Norway, I still miss the air and people of Scandinavian. I did not learn much about their custom in life. I realized Norwegian has passion towards the nature environment, especially I got the "berry blue" after I came back. I miss the homemade Scandinavian blueberry cheesecake. I had chance to taste it during my angel reading trip in Oslo. I was invited by a client, Heidi for her homemade dinner. She cooked a tom yam clear soup, pair with bread, butter and cheese. As a Malaysian, it is fresh to me to have a soup as our full meal. I love it very much, it warmed me up since the weather in Oslo is pretty cool for me. I heard my client said they like to have hot soup during winter season as their main course.

After the dinner, me and my girlfriend have the chance to taste Heidi homemade blueberry cheesecake. It looked like a pie, it was made by a type of mousse cream but tastes like cheese after it was freezed. In the bottom of the cake, there is a thin layer of crunchy biscuit, it was made by flour and butter. Heidi said Norwegian likes to pluck wild berry to put on top of desserts, such as blueberry waffle. Normally, you can see blueberry blossom during late August in Tromso but earlier in south of Norway.


Also, butter is common to find in scandinavian food. In breakfast, they love to eat bread together with ham and a slice of butter. During the Norway trip, I found amazed when I saw butter was left on table for few hours still remain perfect shape, if I put butter on my dining table in Malaysia for only an hour. You get disappointed that it melts very quickly due to the warm and humid weather.

I miss you, my blueberry cheesecake...

No comments:

Post a Comment