Welcome·´¯`·.¸¸. ...¤ ¸¸.·´¯`·.¸


Thank you to visit my blog.

"Everyday, I am keep searching for one thing I believe it is great....

....the seeds of Dream that God planted in my heart.

Believing is powerful. I believe dream does come true."

Miracles belong to those who believe it.


Love,

Alice






Thursday

The Flash of Light


Have you seen any light flashed in the corner of your eyes during night time?
Have you seen any tinkling light shown in your bedroom?
Have you seen shadow moving when you closed eyes just prepare to sleep?

I know, we are all protected by our angels. They visit us during our sleeping time. They talk to us in our dream. Some of clinical experiences shown that people was brought to another beautiful scenery by a group of magnificent light beings.

I remember I had those experiences a year ago. At that night, when I got into my bed and ready to sleep. It was about midnight 12am. The room was quiet, and I ususally pray before I sleep. I was lying on bed when I talk to God and angels. That's also my Aha moment. Sometimes I heard They answer me. Most of the time, I fall asleep easily during my pray.

At that night, I talk to angels before I sleep like usual, in the middle of my prayer, I saw a flash of golden dust sprayed down from the ceiling. Even though I closed my eyes, I can see shadow moving in front of me. I got nervous, I slowly opened my eyes, and the golden dust disappeared. I stared on the ceiling wondering what was that?

Just when I was confused, I saw tinkling light like a small tiny dot rapidly shining around the corner of my eyes. This scene woke me up and I turn on the light in the room. I prayed for Archangel Michael for spiritual protection.

About few minutes after my prayer, I feel a sense of peace and calm. The peace feeling rush through my crown to my toes. I felt safe. When I was going to turn off the light to sleep, a voice told me, "You have seen the magnificent being of light, They would love to give you the healing that you asked for."

I got surprised when I heard this message, I did not know when I pray for this healing. In the next few days after that night. My marriage getting smoothly (me and my hubby had some disagreement during that period of time. There was arguments and I was despaired). And I found my way of communication with my hubby improved tremendously.

After few days, I was told by Divine voice in one of my meditation, I was healed during that night when I sleep, angels talk to subconscious and expand my consciousness into love and patience. This healing assist me expand my perceptions towards my marriage breakdown during last year.

I found that angels are hearing our prayers every moment, now and then. Do not afraid of asking help from Divine. Even the most tiny incident you feel shy to ask for help, you can always talk to the magnificent angels. They are here with you, taking care of you.

2 comments:

  1. I do I do, just axactly what you've had mentioned here.

    I saw it after I pray with Angels and Kuan Yin, then I saw lots & lots of tiny dot bling bling in my eye, they are so shine. That moment I can feel my heart is so calm and warm

    They are with us every moment we pray for...

    Love and Blessed :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I experienced a surge of light come upon me when my family prayed for me before a scheduled heart catherization was performed. The Lord healed me...and answered our prayers. What showed as 20% blockage in my heart after a previous hospital test came out to show 50% plaque after the heart cath which is treatable with proper diet and exercise. I am not special nor worthy of such a blessing, but I praise God that "He" loves us so much to hear our prayers even at our lowest moments. Before the prayers I came to a realization that God allows life situations to happen to us and we either pray and lift it up to God or let it overwhelm us. I wanted to pray regardless of the outcome. I was afraid of the unknown, but I believed God would be with me every step of the way and I was comforted and was at peace. I am still in awe about the flash of light that surged through me during our prayers. It was amazing. I was more concerned about my family dealing with my hospital procedure than I was of myself going through it. Yes, I do believe angels are around us and keep us safe and enlighten. It's up to us to listen during quiet moments and give thanks to God.

    ReplyDelete