Welcome·´¯`·.¸¸. ...¤ ¸¸.·´¯`·.¸


Thank you to visit my blog.

"Everyday, I am keep searching for one thing I believe it is great....

....the seeds of Dream that God planted in my heart.

Believing is powerful. I believe dream does come true."

Miracles belong to those who believe it.


Love,

Alice






Saturday

The Meaning of Life

I know there is something in our life we need to learn and accept it.

I know it is not that easy to do than say it. I mean, I know it. I have that part of life that I am afraid to accept.

I married with my hubby two years ago, we have a happy marriage life. Occasionally, we have arguments from some tiny things. Sometimes, I cried alone in office after angel reading for some clients when they share the same story like me.

But I know I need to learn to love the person I found, the success of marriage never about keep finding the right one, the other one...again again and again. How many divorce you can expect?

I know my husband family background make him wiser, he came from the broken family as parents divorced, and we all think that a good life can be started when we stay together with my mother in law.

Nevertheless, a year ago, we found that my mum in law have an affair with a married man. I remember an angel has told me before, but I thought it was only a fancy message with my vain imagination. During my spiritual development, I teach people facing marriage affair and third party issue by courageous. Yet, when I came home, I need to "face" with another truth that I am facing too.

Two days ago, my husband posted a video link in my Facebook account, that's "THE MEANING OF LIFE". After the video, I felt my heart pain, that's pain reminded me about my family, my husband, and my mother-in-law.


I know how much my mother-in-law loves us, and I just need to accept the man that she choose. I think, one day, an answer will come to us. I pray for it. I have stopped her to do so as she may interfere the marriage of others, I know how this feeling is about, those things happen on my clients' life. However, she kept her thought and going on what she wants, and I finally surrender to her decision.

Angels told me, "Let her goes along the journey, she can find the answer one day."

Just like the video taught me, face with life, be true to yourself, follow your heart...
When I follow my heart, I know there is something wrong in the relationship of my mother-in-law and the man, but I choose to respect her choice. Since, we have done whatever we can to advise. If she will realize one day, she will know what to do!

I think, the meaning of life, is about facing the truth, accept it with forgiveness, and respect those you love.



No comments:

Post a Comment